February 15, 2016

Merry Monday #192!

Bonnie is all about Berries this week as our hostess for our Merry Monday Christmas Challenge! I know you can find something with berries on it to join in and play. Whether it be stamps or paper, we'll take it!

 
This is my card for the challenge this week. Let me know what you think!


I actually stamped the image in Wild Wasabi Ink and then hand-traced all the berries using a Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker:


Last week I used Kraft Corrugated Paper and this week I used the White Corrugated Paper. I love the height that this paper gives to the other layers. Visit Merry Monday to see what my teammates have created this week!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Simple card, but very classy! I knew I should have bought that stamp set! Hopefully it will come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and yes very classy, Debbie. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the image and the way you framed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love the image and the way you framed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Debbie, great layout and your holly is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty sprig of holly, Debbie! And I love that corrugated paper! I hadn't really seen it in action before and it adds wonderful texture! Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That corrugated paper really makes this card. I like the shaped focal point too. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the corrugated paper & the holly image is so pretty on the label die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous sprig of holly, Debbie! I really love that corrugated paper, such a great added detail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an elegant design, Debbie! Love the texture, too! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love all the texture and your little berries are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!