February 8, 2016

Merry Monday #191!

Have you ever tried the "Chalkboard Technique"? That's Kristie's theme this week for Merry Monday and I had so much fun coming up with my card!


So this is what I ended up with. I knew I wanted to add several different words scattered on my chalkboard and I like the way it looks. I also used a White Signo Gel Pen to draw some squiggly lines as a frame:


I then took a tissue and dabbed it in some of the white ink and smudged a little here and there on my chalkboard:


The cardinal was hand-cut and glued in place using Stampin' Dimensionals. My teammates at Merry Monday have some pretty neat chalkboard cards to show you this week. Make sure you visit and I hope you'll also play along!

Project Supplies:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



*************************
Great News! We at Create with Connie & Mary, have launched our FEBRUARY MINI SESSION with projects using stamp sets from the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures! Here are the details:

WI15Badge

* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!

* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)

*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month

Sets we are using for the February session:
  • What I Love
  • Easter Lamb
  • Balloon Celebrations
  • Party Wishes
  • Playful Pals
Here's a little teaser of the projects we are doing this month:


Visit Create with Connie & Mary today to sign up! Did you purchase our 2-month VALENTINE BONUS SPECIAL in January? Remember the February Mini Session was included, you already have the password in that Welcome Letter!

*********************


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Debbie, what a lovely chalkboard technique card! Love that cardinal image :) Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, awesome design on your card...love all the extra words, just like a chalkboard at a restaurant...great idea...awesome bird too!! Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to randomly stamp the sentiments on the chalkboard! Love that pretty cardinal perched there too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun chalkboard. It looks like several people had a hand in chalking out holiday greetings. Plus that cardinal is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Debbie! I love that it really looks like a chalkboard on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE how you created your chalkboard on your card! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of the sentiments and then the addition of the cardinal. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Debbie, I love the medley of sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly