February 11, 2016

Lots of Pyramid Pals!

I've been having lots of fun with the Pyramid Pals Framelits and the coordinating Playful Pals stamp set. You can create so many creatures and non-creatures. And did you know when purchasing this as a bundled set, you save 15% off!


When my granddaughter Kaitlynn was visiting a few weekends ago, we each made one of the following:


First up was Piggy using Blushing Bride
Cardstock and Blushing Bride Glimmer 
Paper. Aren't the ears adorable?

And then we moved on to Mrs. Elephant:


We both decided we wanted a Mrs. by adding
the bow at the top of her head. Colors used
were Smoky Slate & Rose Red.

This one is my favorite:


Just in time for Easter is this Daffodil
Delight Easter Chick. The dies cut the
fringed pieces also!

We couldn't go on without making a Puppy:


Although the Puppy sports a bow, we made
this one into a "him". Love the puppy spots!

Next on my list is a frog, a lion, a penguin, a cow, a bee...oh my, I could go on and on! This is going to be another die frenzy like the Curvy Keepsakes Gift Box was. Stampin' Up!, you have created a monster in me once again!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

********************
Want more stamping ideas?


Today at Create with Connie & Mary, our February Mini Session debuts with the following stamp sets featured:

  • What I Love
  • Easter Lamb
  • Balloon Celebrations
  • Party Wishes
  • Playful Pals


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh Debbie, I have this dies at the top of my wish list, I just love, love the adorable little critters you can do with them. My mind is being flooded with all kinds of ideas for all occasions. I adore your little animals, they are beyond cute!!!!!
    Thank you for sharing.
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi-
    I can't wait to use the dies in my Grandson's Easter baskets. Thanks for the ideas. I love looking at your site. I feel connected because you live in Hanover and I grew up in Whippany.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly