February 5, 2016

First Friday PDF and My Stampin' Friends!

Good Morning Blog Readers and TGIF! I have many projects to show you today. First off is my brand new card kit that I send everyone that orders from my Online Store. Place an order for the month of February and receive all the parts & pieces to assemble your own card. For those of you that are current customers, an email will show up today with the full instructions on how to create this card:

You may have missed the Easter Lamb stamp in our Occasions 2016 Catalog. This is a solo stamp and isn't it the cutest! I paired it with Watermelon Wonder and So Saffron colors:

Today I am also featuring a few cards from some of my team members. How do you become part of my team? First and foremost, now until March 31st is the best time to join. Why?



Because you can receive $155 worth of product & FREE shipping for a total of $99 plus your own state's sales tax. WHY WOULD YOU NOT? And you get me as your Upline....even better!

So here's a great card from my Downline Deb Clark. Aren't the colors she used spectacular? And I love that the Brick Wall Embossing Folder was used for the background:



Deb used Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, and Delightful Dijon inks.  The cardstock is Smoky Slate, Watermelon Wonder and Whisper White.  The Whisper White Cardstock layer was cut in the center using 2 layers of the Lots Of Labels Framelits Dies. Once the hole was cut in the center, the cardstock was embossed using Brick Wall Embossing Folder. The Sale-A-Bration stamp set used is the Flowering Fields which can be earned for FREE!

Next up is my Downline Janet Bagnall. So pretty how she coordinated the stamp set to the Wild Flower Designer Paper. Her stamp set of choice for today's Sale-A-Bration theme is also Flowering Fields:


Here are all of the supplies Janet used on her card:

Inks & Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Blackberry Bliss, Lost lagoon, Hello Honey and Old Olive. She watercolored the flowers using the ink pads. The other stamp sets used are Balloon Celebration, Timeless Texture & Gorgeous Grunge. 

Norma made two cards for today. Her first card also uses the Flowering Fields stamp set along with the addition of the Botanicals For You stamp set. I like the way Norma used the stamp set to create her own designer paper:


Both of these stamp sets can be earned for free during Sale-A-Bration. Norma used the Ovals Collection Framelits Dies for the center panel after she stamped the background using various colors.


For her 2nd card she used the Sky Is The Limit stamp set and created a Diorama card fold:



I think she used Lost Lagoon & Whisper White for her cardstock and Basic Gray & Lost Lagoon for her ink colors.

Thanks girls for all of your projects today. I enjoyed viewing them and writing about them!

*************************
Great News! We at Create with Connie & Mary, have launched our FEBRUARY MINI SESSION with projects using stamp sets from the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures! Here are the details:

* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!

* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)

*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month

Sets we are using for the February session:
  • What I Love
  • Easter Lamb
  • Balloon Celebrations
  • Party Wishes
  • Playful Pals
Here's a little teaser of the projects we are doing this month:


Visit Create with Connie & Mary today to sign up! Did you purchase our 2-month VALENTINE BONUS SPECIAL in January? Remember the February Mini Session was included, you already have the password in that Welcome Letter!

*********************

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly