February 8, 2016

February Drawing!

Attention Stampin' Up! Customers....we are almost half-way into Sale-A-Bration and I will be hosting two drawings. This is my very own promotion and not Stampin' Up!'s.

The first one is for the month of February:


Order during the whole month of February and your name will be entered into my very own drawing for all of the Stampin' Up! products you see here:

  • Perfect Pairings stamp set: Sale-A-Bration 2016
  • Lotus Blossoms stamp set: Sale-A-Bration 2015
  • Real Red Satin Ribbon
  • Lost Lagoon Taffeta Ribbon
  • Vine Street Embossing Folder
  • All Abloom Designer Paper Stack
  • 3 Homemade cards from Me!
Your name will be entered for every $25 increment (before tax & shipping). The winning name will be chosen on or near March 1st and I will then announce the prizes for the month of March!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly