February 23, 2016

Deb's Workshop!

I demo'd a workshop last night for Deb and her friends. During the months of January to March, it is so snowy here so I don't usually hold any classes other than one workshop a month for this same group. It's too hard to have to reschedule due to nasty weather. Anyway, here are the 3 cards that were part of the workshop:



For the first card, I used the Project Life Memory In The Making stamp set. Although this is part of our Project Life line of products, you can use any of these products on your cards:


Item #140743 $16.00

I do have to admit to you that the only reason I purchased this stamp set was because of the swirly image. My eye was drawn to it and I didn't even notice all of the other images. Have you ever done that?

So what I demo'd on this card is how to stamp with VersaMark Ink and sprinkle with Clear Embossing Powder followed by sponging. Notice how the sponging "resists" the clear embossed areas?


I also colored my Pearl Jewels with a black Permanent marker. You can do this with any color of the Permanent markers:


Card #2 using the Picture Perfect stamp set along with the Its My Party Designer Paper with a small trimming of Gold Foil?


Item #140520 $27.00


I also adding some dazzle by coloring some of the starfish with Gold Wink Of Stella:


The 3rd and final card of the night was a card that all of the attendees created to take home with them:


Deb actually set up a Facebook page for the party and ask the group that was attending, for ideas on a color challenge. The winner was red, black, white as a color combo. I like the way the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies look on the side of the card as a vine with the addition of the large and small flowers:



Item #140625 $33.00

If you are local and would like to schedule a workshop for you and your friends or family, contact me. We have so much fun at workshops and you get to see me demonstrate some Stampin' Up! products for you.

If you are not local, I have my Workshops On The Go that are a fun way to gather with friends and family. Read more about it here:


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. What is the sizes of this card / 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. or is it a 5 x 6 1/2

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the sizes of the cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma, all 3 cards measure 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold in the center at 5-1/2".

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly