I love how the tiny airplane banner came out. I scored & folded it twice on each end, a mountain fold and a valley fold and glued the banner in place using Stampin' Dimensionals:
Before I give you all the steps to creating this card, did you know it was sign-up time for our February Mini Session?
FEBRUARY 2016 MINI SESSION
only $8.95 US
only $8.95 US
What I Love
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Did you purchase our 2-month VALENTINE BONUS SPECIAL in January? Remember the February Mini Session was included, you already have the password in that Welcome Letter!
- Card Base: Soft Sky Cardstock measuring 8-1/2" x 5-1/2". Score and fold at 4-1/4". Stamp the airplane image from the Sky Is The Limit stamp set using Early Espresso Ink to the far right and at the top. Stamp the cloud images repeatedly using Soft Sky Ink.
- Layer #2: Love Blossoms Designer Paper Stack measuring 5-1/2" x 1-3/4". Glue to the bottom front of the card base. Stamp the sentiment from the Bloomin' Love stamp set using Early Espresso Ink to the right onto the designer paper.
- Ribbon: Glue a piece of the Pool Party 3/8" Glitter Ribbon at the top of the designer paper.
- Banner: Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock measuring 1/2" x 5". Stamp the sentiment from the Project Life Memories In The Making stamp set in the center using Early Espresso Ink. Score at 1/2" & 3/4" on both ends. Trim the ends into a "V" and fold on score lines. Add Stampin' Dimensionals to the back and press in place on the card front. Tie a bow at the end of the White Baker's Twine and glue in place to the bottom of the airplane using Glue Dots. Measure and cut the twine so it fits under the banner fold. Add a Glue Dot to secure the end of the twine in the fold of the banner.
- Stamps: Sky Is The Limit, Bloomin' Love, Project Life Memories In The Making
- Inks: Early Espresso, Soft Sky
- Cardstock: Soft Sky, Whisper White
- DSP: Love Blossom Paper Stack
- Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Pool Party 3/8" Glitter Ribbon
- Tools: Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
Now you can click on the links below to visit my talented teammates, Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole, or Melissa at RubberFunatics: