February 19, 2016

Botanicals For You...FOR FREE!

Happy Friday! Thanks for stopping in as I have a new card using one of our Sale-A-Bration stamp sets today. Aren't the Sale-A-Bration products to die for this year? I love all of the products we can earn for FREE.

Before I move on to today's card, I want to remind you of the HOSTESS CODE for all Online Orders for the month of February. There is only one week left for you to earn some gifts from me by doing so:



The Botanicals For You stamp set is one of the pretty stamp sets you can earn for FREE by placing a $50 order:


Can you figure out how I created this masterpiece? I love how the multi-colored flowers look surrounding the large sentiment. These are all of the stamp images included in this set. Did I tell you that you can earn this stamp set for FREE yet?


I stamped the sentiment in the center of my cardstock and then covered it with an oval cut with the Ovals Collection Framelits Dies. I then stamped all of the flowers using Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder and Crumb Cake Inks, overlapping on top of the oval. Once all of the flowers were stamped, I removed the oval:


I also stamped the largest flower twice and hand-cut them both. I layered them together with a Silver Mini Brad and glued the flower to the card!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


Make sure you stop by again at 8:45 p.m. as the Control Freaks show you our February Blog Hop and more Sale-A-Bration samples!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly