February 14, 2016

Accordion Moving Card Fold & New Video!

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

When Stampin' Up! introduced the Occasions 2016 Catalog, I was so happy with all of the birthday-themed products. I knew this catalog was going to be a big hit. The catalog is jam-packed with coordinating products and I am using a few of them today in my new video showing you how to create an Accordion Moving Card Fold.

The photo below shows you the card in the standing position along with a 2nd twin card shown with the moving accordion pulled out:


I had a blast creating this card and the video for you today. I hope you'll follow along and create one for yourself:


Look closely at the accordion tag that sits in the center of my card. Aren't the colors that I used so bold and pretty? I coordinated the colors with the It's My Party Designer Paper. Here's a close-up:


Once you untie the ribbon, the tag opens up to reveal several sentiments and several layers you can write on:


Here is the accordian partially pulled out:


View my newest video here:



And here's the link if you can't view the video from my page: VIDEO
All supplies used are listed in my video!


REMINDER: Place an order through my Online Store or by contacting me to place it for you for the month of February and your name will be entered for every $25 increment (before tax & shipping) to win all of the Stampin' Up! products seen below:


And don't forget to use this month's Hostess Code on all Online Orders:



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!