DEBBIE'S DESIGNS FACEBOOK PAGE
So my card for the hop features quite a few new products from the Occasions Catalog and that's where the idea for this card came from, I copied this card from the catalog (page 26):
I turned the square card in the catalog to a card that measures 4-1/4" x 11", scored in the center at 5-1/2". I also added an additional layer to the die-cut edging you see. By adding the darker layer under the top layer, it makes the die-cut really stand out:
- Card Base: Very Vanilla Cardstock 4-1/4" x 11". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2 & #3: Garden Green Cardstock and Pear Pizzazz Cardstock 3" x 5-1/2". Cut the long edge of one side using the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies. Layer the Pear Pizzazz layer over the Garden Green layer with some of the Garden Green peeking through. Glue to the right-hand side of the card base and trim the end even.
- Large Flower: Cut two flowers using the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies and Pool Party Cardstock. Layer the two flowers with a Stampin' Dimensional. Glue to card front.
- Sentiment: Ink half of the sentiment using Pool Party Ink and the other half using Pear Pizzazz Ink. Stamp to the card base. Stamp the small stars above the sentiment using Daffodil Delight Ink.
- Small Flowers: Cut 3 of the small flower using the dies and Daffodil Delight Cardstock. Glue one flower below the large flower. Glue the other two flowers above the sentiment.
- Bling: Add one Botanical Gardens Jewels near the Pool Party flower using Glue Dots. Add Rhinestone Jewels to the center of all flowers.
You are going to LOVE these! And check out the VALENTINE SPECIAL BONUS below! Here are the details:
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the January session:
Here's a little teaser of the projects we are doing this month!
Create with Connie and Mary
JANUARY 2016 Mini Session
VALENTINE BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH the January and February Mini Sessions together and get this BONUS VALENTINE project immediately using the Balloon Builder Punch and Bloomin' Love Stamp Set, perfect gift for your hostesses or friends! You and your customers will LOVE making it!
JANUARY & FEBRUARY 2016 MINI SESSIONS,
plus BONUS VALENTINE project