January 17, 2016

Split Panel Card Fold & New Video!

I must fess up, by now you are probably thinking that I'm obsessed with the Honeycomb Embellishments from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog? Yup, I sure am. I used the embellishments again on today's card. I just had to be match-matchy with the designer paper I used:



I have a new video for you showing you how to create this cute card fold called the "Split Panel Card Fold":


And look how cute the Honeycomb Embellishment looks all glued in place over my ice cream cone. Honestly, these are the bomb! Did you know you can earn this stamp set for FREE during Sale-A-Bration? The stamp set is called Honeycomb Happiness and comes in wood & clear mount!


The top and bottom panels are secured by the 3rd panel in the center which allows the sentiment that is stamped on the inside....to peek out at you!


Here's my YouTube video showing you how to create this card:



If you can't play the video above, click on this link to access:
 --> DOWNLOAD <--

Project Supplies Used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Great project and video. I love that set and coordinating product, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and a great video! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card. Must check out your video and give it a try. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great, cute, fun card, Debbie, I love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly