January 26, 2016

Paper Pumpkin January 2016 and Bonus Sneak Peek!

NOTICE: Readers, I will be out of town for a few days as my Dad is in the hospital with double pneumonia and I will not have time to send a newsletter this week. I'm not sure when I will be back home so please check out my Online Store for the Weekly Deals.

DEBBIE'S ONLINE STORE

*******************************

Paper Pumpkin arrived at my doorstep a few days ago. Did you know Paper Pumpkin is on sale during Sale-A-Bration? This is a the perfect time to decide to try Paper Pumpkin if you haven't subscribed yet. And not only is Paper Pumpkin on sale...but because it is on sale during Sale-A-Bration, you also get to choose one FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog!


So all you do is sign in to your Online account, enter the 3-Month Paper Pumpkin item #137859 and then browse the Sale-A-Bration Catalog and pick one FREE product and enter that item # into your order....THAT SIMPLE!


So what happens once you place your order? You will then enjoy a prepaid three-month delivery of your kit right at your doorstep...a fully designed kit with stamps, ink, and paper...everything you need to enjoy some crafting! After you order, you'll receive a code via e-mail to redeem your subscription at PaperPumpkin.com

And look who was visiting me last weekend? My 7 year-old granddaughter Kaitlynn and my daughter Jessica came for the long weekend and we caught them up on their Paper Pumpkin boxes. I order two boxes each month and have one sent to their home. They don't always have time to complete them so when they visit, they bring the boxes with them. I do have to say I'm quite proud that Kaitlynn assembled the December kit all by herself. It was time for lunch at one point and she said "Grammy I only have two more to finish and I'll eat lunch after!"



So what did we all receive for the month January? We received this fabulous kit for Valentine's. A little bit of home decor:


And enough to create these cute little treat holders to give out to the kids, grandkids, family members or co-workers. They are even big enough to sneak in a homemade cookie or two:


But wait...you don't do home decor or you don't hand out treats? I'll have some alternative projects to show you that I am in the midst of creating with my kit. There are so many pieces to play with in this kit. It's almost never-ending. This is what my work area looked like a few days ago but ooooh, do I have some delightful projects to show you!


In the meantime, you can watch this Stampin' Up! video and once you fall in love, go to my Online Store to sign up! I would love to have you on my Paper Pumpkin Team!


-->DOWNLOAD VIDEO<--
And here's my Sneak Peek Bonus project, isn't this the cutest?



And I have a direction sheet for you that you can download and print so you can make one just like it. You have lots of color choices with all the hearts that you received in your kit so you can make a boy version or a girl version. I hope you try one of these projects. Here's the sheet to print:


-->DOWNLOAD<--
More projects coming SOON! Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear your Dad is ill,
    Hoping he recovers soon,
    You are both in my thoughts & prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing your Dad a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing your Dad a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!