January 8, 2016

Paper Pumpkin December 2015!

I'm so excited to show you what came in the mail yesterday! A month or so ago, I hit my $100,000.00 in career sales and here's the proof:


I folded the letter over because there was some information in the letter that pertains to me only. Don't you just love the pin with the little jewel on it? I've added it to my collection of pins. Now let me ask you....my pins are starting to add up and I would like to display them somehow. Does anyone have any ideas for me that would look nice in my studio? Drop me a note if you have any ideas for me! I would love to hear them.

Now it's time for business. The Paper Pumpkin Gurus were at it again for December. Did you see the alternative projects I posted a week or so ago? If you missed the post, you can view my projects here and I'll be posting more soon:


So here is a Sneak Peek at even more projects that you can create and I have another project to show you also at the end. We came up with 13 projects this month and ALL OF MY OWN SUBSCRIBERS will receive an email with full step-by-step directions for ALL of these projects:


We are now in Sale-A-Bration mode and guess what? Paper Pumpkin is on SALE! If you sign up for a 3-month subscription, you pay only $55 for all three months AND you also qualifying for one Sale-A-Bration product for FREE! And you will be added to my email list to receive ALL of the exclusive projects you see above...each month!


Below I listed the information you will need to purchase the 3-month subscription. Do not sign up through my Paper Pumpkin Store as this is a special deal. You will need to purchase this through my Stampin' Up! Online Store and you will receive an email with a redemption code:

3-Month Prepaid Subscription
Item #137859
$55.00
Instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!



Current Subscribers, is your Paper Pumpkin Stamp Collection growing? Not sure what to do with all of those fabulous stamps? Here's how I store mine:


These are project life albums that are perfect for storing all of your stamps. The pocket pages allow me to slide a blank piece of Whisper White Cardstock in the pocket first. I then add the window sheet with the images on one side and add a label from my label maker with the name of the stamp set and date of the Paper Pumpkin kit for easy reference:


I then add the actual stamps by first placing a Whisper White Cardstock piece in each pocket and sandwiching the stamp between two window sheets. So now I have a reference of the photo of the stamps, the name of the stamps, the month the stamps arrived and the stamps themselves. It's so easy to just turn the pages and find exactly what I need when I need it.

For the front of my album, I used a demonstrator stamp set that I use for correspondence with my customers. This stamp set was made specifically for us to use in our Stampin' Up! business. I clear embossed everything so the images won't smear if they somehow get wet. You can add your own designs to your albums:


These are the products and information needed to add to your next order:

Project Life Espresso 6" x 8" Album
Item #135293
$10.00


Kraft 6" x 8" Album
Item #139655
$10.00


Project Life Variety Pack 6" x 8" Pocket Pages
Item #135297
$6.00

The card below is a FREE Sneak Peek of what our projects and direction sheets look like:



You can download and print the direction sheet here: DOWNLOAD

And.....tada.....how about turning one of your Clear Cases into a card holder:


Left-over pieces were used to create the front which was glued to a Rich Razzleberry Cardstock piece that you see on the inside. It looks like a liner for your Clear Case:


The only additional products added was one Silver Metallic Doily and one Gold Metallic Doily, plus a sliver of Garden Green and Whisper White Seam Binding Ribbon. The ribbon was folded in half and a Silver Mini Brad was added to secure them together:




And lastly, I would love to welcome you to my very own Paper Pumpkin Subscriber Family, please sign up before January 10th to receive the January Paper Pumpkin kit. Use this link if you want to purchase one month at a time:


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Deb! I know you've worked really hard to reach that milestone and you deserve lots of recognition for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, what a GREAT IDEA for storing our Paper Pumpkin stamps!! Thank you so much for sharing that. I'm going to work on organizing mine, which are scattered all over this stamp room some place! And, congratulations on reaching $100,000! I can see how you've worked very hard to get there!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a milestone! Big congrats! I don't know anyone who makes as much beautiful "stuff" as you do! Wonderful accomplishment in oh so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Debbie!! You reached an amazing milestone through your hard work and dedication to your customers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie, That pin is just beautiful. For displaying them, did you ever think of a photo-box? You know, a deep photo frame for displaying items. Hangs easily on a wall. You can come up with a beautiful background and show them all off.
    Have a great weekend.
    Nancy Farrell
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! All those pins can't be worn on a lanyard. Mount them in a frame or shadow box, backed with cork. You could DSP cover cardboard but cork never retires. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your milestone! What a fabulous way to start of the new year. You should think about displaying all of your pins in a shadow box with a cork background. You'd probably want to use the thinner type as the dots of cork are smaller and would like nicer. In the center you could use one or more of the luggage tags or a package from one of your many gifts for SU.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how many pins you have acquired....perhaps you could do a tree in a shadow box with the pins around as family(leaves). You can always open it up and add another. I do genealogy....so that is always my theme and it is your stamping family that has helped you acquire your goals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly