January 18, 2016

Merry Monday Challenge #188!

Grab a warm beverage and join us at Merry Monday today! That's exactly what Deanne's theme is for our challenge this week:
 

I love to drink hot tea and I had seen a card on Pinterest with multiple coffee cups and I thought I would replicate it with tea cups. What do you think?


The cups are all cut with various designer papers from the Have A Cuppa Designer Paper Stack and I just layered them and trimmed the excess off the sides. I then added a few tea bag tags with a Pearl Jewel in the center of each tag:


I hope you join us this week with your favorite warm beverage. I can't wait to see what you will add to our gallery of projects!


Card Supplies:

Retired: Winter Wishes stamp set 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
 
 Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. Darling stack of cups, Debbie - great mix of patterns and I love the double sentiment running along the side!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like quite a tea party going on, Debbie! Love those tea bags! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those stacked cups, fantastic layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What festive tea cups! So fun with all those patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, such pretty and colorful tea cups. Fun card. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, love those colorful papers you used for the pretty teacups! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your stacked tea cups, Debbie! Great use of papers too. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Debbie - all these stacked tea cups are adorable!! LOVE this! oxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!