January 4, 2016

Merry Monday #186!

Happy Monday and welcome to our first challenge of 2016 at Merry Monday! We all hope you enjoyed the holiday and didn't mind that we all took a week off from the challenge. We are now back in full swing. So this week Lesley is our hostess and we are all creating "White on White" cards:



My main focus for my card started out with my poinsettia flower. I used the Festive Flower Builder Punch to cut out petal after petal and layered them all, adding Stampin' Dimensionals in-between the layers:


I added Chevron Embossing to the background once I decided to turn my card into a square 5" x 5" card. I then brushed on some Clear Wink Of Stella to all the petals to add a little bit of shimmer to the white:


This is one of those cards that I would hand-deliver or add a lot of bubble wrap to protect the height of my layers. It truly is beautiful in real life.

I hope you plan on joining us this week at Merry Monday. Take note that if you start participating each week, you'll have plenty of cards when December rolls around! No stress involved!


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

13 comments:

  1. Love the sparkle you added, Debbie! Very pretty!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this ~ haven't used my builder punch yet so I am going to try something similar tonight - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that gorgeous white poinsettia, Debbie! Great dimension and texture! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is gorgeous!! I'm hoping to find a little time to play along this week. We'll see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Debbie. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Debbie :). Your card is stunning, the layered poinsettia is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so pretty, Debbie!! Happy New Year xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love all the shimmer on your layered flower, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, just beautiful! Love all of the great dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, just beautiful! Love all of the great dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow ! Maybe I have to buy the Festive Flower after all ! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly