January 1, 2016

Happy New Year & First Friday PDF!

Happy 2016! So how was your 2015 when you look back and ponder? Mine had just little ups and downs but overall, it was a good year. I think as we age, we grow to appreciate life more and focus less on material things. And now..tah dah...with the new year, we bring you a new Stampin' Up! Catalog coming soon on January 5th! In addition to the new Occasions Catalog, we also bring you a Sale-A-Bration Catalog where you pick a FREE product for each $50 increment.

So to start out the new year, I have my First Friday PDF that will go out to my customers in their special VIP Newsletter for this card:



Not one of my lucky VIP's? All you need to do is place an order through my Online Store and I'll automatically add you to my list. And you've probably guessed that this card has a few new products from the Occasions Catalog and you are correct!

Before I move on about my card, this is the new Hostess Code for January. You will receive a gift from me when you use the Hostess Code for any order of $50 or above:



I love the new Rose Garden Thinlits Dies. Isn't the flower pretty all cut up in one piece in Whisper White Cardstock? I know what you are thinking....look at all of those pieces I need to remove from the die shape...am I right?

 
Those little pieces are easy peasy to remove when you'll be using our Big Shot Die Brush...yes, another new product that will be available on January 5th. Take a peek to see what I'm talking about:




All you do is place the die with the cardstock that is cut...still inside....upside-down, and run the brush over the die and everything pops out...just like that! Pretty swift if I do say so myself!
Card Supplies:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
   
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!