January 22, 2016

Going Places Framed Card!

NOTE: For those of you that like to "PIN" my photo's to a Pinterest board, I finally have it back up and running. The "PINIT" that was usually found on all of my photo's disappeared all by itself. I've had a terrible time trying to add it back in and finally found a website to help me build my own instead of using the one from Pinterest.

Okay, back to business! I saw this neat card on Splitcoast Stampers and just had to try it! What do you think? Isn't it neat? It's called a "Framed Card":
 

If you are a downline or customer of mine, you'll be receiving a direction sheet from me with all the steps and measurements I used in today's card:

 
The "Going Places" suite of products was so perfect for my card. I love how EVERYTHING coordinates together. Here is a listing of EVERYTHING I used today:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly