January 24, 2016

Double-Flap Envelope Card Fold & New Video!

Happy Sunday Readers and great news! I have a new video for you today showing you how to create a "Double-Flap Envelope Card Fold". This card is Valentine-themed and I had a great time using Stampin' Up! coordinated products to complete my project, especially the fabulous Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper. Let's take a peek:


The envelope card is created using one sheet of designer paper that I used from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog that you can earn for FREE! I show you how to cut & score and add all of the layers you see here:


All the recipient has to do is lift up on the flap and the message is right there for them to peek at:



Here's my YouTube video showing you how to create this card:



Or click to download if you can't view the above video on your device:

-->DOWNLOAD<--

And here is my list of Stampin' Up! products used for my project:
  • Stamps: First Sight, Bloomin' Love
  • Inks: Blushing Bride
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
  • Designer Paper: Perfectly Artistic (FREE Sale-A-Bration choice)
  • Accessories: Silver Mini Brads, Tea Lace Doily
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Bloomin' Hearts Thinlits Dies, Sweetheart Punch
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly