January 31, 2016

Decorative Corner Card Fold & New Video!

I want to thank all of you that sent prayers for my Dad as he recuperated from double pneumonia in the hospital this week. I was gone for 3 days to help my Mom travel daily. It was touch and go for the first few days as we did not know if he was going to pull through. He has severe COPD plus a bad heart. It sure was hard to see him struggle. Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers.

I had SOOOO many requests to create a video for the Decorative Corner Card Fold that here it is! Do you remember this card I posted a little bit ago?


The link to this card with photo directions can be found -->HERE<-- but today I have a step-by-step video to show you also!


I created these 2 new cards using some new products from the Occasions 2016 Catalog. Aren't the flowers and leaves awesome for the center panel? I love how the Botanical Blooms stamps and Botanical Builder Framelits Dies coordinate to create these two masterpieces:



The cards are created exactly the same but I substituted the Going Places Designer Paper Stack patterns from a light color for the card shown at the top to a dark color for the card shown below:


Both patterns work well with the card and all of the layers I added. This is how the card looks when opened from the view above:



View my video here or you can click the link below the video if you can't open it with your phone or iPad:



Click here to view the video by link: -->DOWNLOAD<--

Card Supplies Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. I love your card and will want to try it out. Thanks for showing how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Lynnette and I hope you try it!

      Delete
  2. What a great card, thank you so much for sharing, do you mind if I case it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can case Rosalie! I'm honored that you like it so much!

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen this before. Great job on video. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!