Did you see ALL of the birthday card-making products in our Occasions Catalog? There's tons of stuff you can purchase to make birthday cards. That's what I did for today's card:
Balloons are so easy to create when you have the option of purchasing a stamp set that coordinates with the Balloon Punch:
- Stamp Set: Balloon Celebration
- Inks: Tip Top Taupe, Pumpkin Pie, Blushing Bride, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe, Pumpkin Pie, Blushing Bride, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz
- Accessories: Metallics Sequin Assortment, Window Sheets, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots
- Tools: Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits Dies
- Card Base: Pumpkin Pie Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Tip Top Taupe Cardstock 5" x 3-3/4". Stamp the balloon strings image using Early Espresso Ink. Stamp the dots for the balloons using the coordinating ink and cardstock colors: Pumpkin Pie, Blushing Bride, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz. Cut all of the balloons using the Balloon Bouquet Punch. Glue all of the balloons in place over the strings. (Note: Keep the balloons about 3/4" from the edges so they will peek through the window).
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock 3-5/8" x 4-5/8". Cut the center out using the Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits Dies. Glue a Window Sheet measuring 3-1/4" x 4-1/4" to the back of the cardstock piece. Using the tiny strips on the edges of your Stampin' Dimensional sheet, glue around the whole cardstock piece over the Window Sheet. Lay the card base on your work station flat and add a small handful of sequins in the center. Peel the backing off of the window sheet layer and press in place, centered over the balloons and sequins.
- Bow: Cut one bow using Whisper White Cardstock and the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies. Glue the bow to the front of the Window Sheet using a Glue Dot.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Tip Top Taupe Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Hand-cut as close to the stamped wording as possible. Glue to card front.
Reminder that we are 2 days away from posting our January Mini Session at Create with Connie & Mary!
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebration
- Party Wishes
- Pyramid Pals
VALENTINE BONUS PROJECT: Purchase both the January and February Mini Sessions together and get this BONUS VALENTINE project immediately using the Balloon Builder Punch and Bloomin' Love Stamp Set, perfect gift for your hostesses or friends! You and your customers will LOVE making it!