January 30, 2016

Create with Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop!

Hi Everyone and welcome to a brand new Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Because it's Sale-a-Bration time, we are all creating a tag using Sale-A-Bration products. Let's see what myself and my teammates made for you today!


For my Sale-A-Bration tag, I used 2 products that you can earn for free with your qualifying order. Can you spot them?


I used the Perfectly Artistic Designer Paper for the background and I also used the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set. Love those two ice cream cones. The addition of the Honeycomb Embellishments really adds height to my layers:


Here's the recipe for my tag:

  • Layer #1: Blushing Bride Cardstock 2-1/4" x 5-1/2".  Use the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch at the top and use the Banners Framelits Dies at the bottom.
  • Layer #2: Perfectly Artistic Designer Paper 2" x 5-1/4". Repeat with the punch and framelit die. Stamp the sentiment at the top of the tag using Sip Top Taupe Ink. Glue to Layer #1.
  • Ice Cream Cones: Stamp 2 cones on Tip Top Taupge Cardstock using Tip Top Taupe Ink. Hand cut. Stamp 2 more cones using Mint Macaron Ink on Mint Macaron Cardstock and Blushing Bride Ink on Blushing Bride Cardstock. Hand-cut and layer over the Crumb Cake cones. Glue to tag using Stampin' Dimensionals. Add the Honeycomb Embellishments to each cone.
  • Bling: Add a few White Perfect Accents to the background. Tie White Baker's Twine to the top through the holes.
Tag Supplies:
  • Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness
  • Inks: Tip Top Taupe, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron
  • Cardstock: Tip Top Taupe, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron
  • Accessories: White Baker's Twine, White Perfect Accents
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Banners Framelits Dies
  • DSP: Perfectly Artistic


Now you can click on the links below to visit my talented teammates Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole, or Melissa at RubberFunatics:





Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!