I used a sheet of vellum from the Botanical Gardens Vellum Stack. Look how pretty it looks layered over Night Of Navy Cardstock:
Doesn't it make for a pretty background? I love the way the printed white flowers peek through from the vellum. I even added coordinating layered flowers for the main focus:
- Card Base: Night Of Navy Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold at 5-1/2".
- Layer #2: Botanical Gardens Vellum Stack 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Birthday Bouquet Designer Paper: Top strip measures 1/2" x 4". Glue to the top. Bottom strip measures 1-1/4" x 4". Glue to the bottom.
- Flowers: Cut 2 of the large flower using Mint Macaron Cardstock and the Botanical Builder Framelit Dies and 4 of the smaller flower. Stack the two large flowers using a Stampin' Dimensional. Stack the small flowers using adhesive. Glue the flowers to the card front and add Pearl Jewels to the centers.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment of Whisper White Cardstock measuring 3/4" x 2-1/2" using Night Of Navy Ink. Cut the end into a "V". Glue and tuck the sentiment under the large flower using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Twine: Add White Baker's Twine below and above the designer paper. I wrapped mine around the card front 4 times.