You may have just arrived here from visiting with my talented teammate LeeAnn Greff. If you are starting with me, I of course will direct you to the next stop once you view my projects. I have two coordinating projects for you today...a card and a chocolate bar treat holder:
Our Occasions Catalog is so awesome. The stamp set I used today is the First Sight set and I also used quite a few new items on both of these projects from the Love Blossoms suite of products. Don't you love those cute little Bow Paper Clips & the It's My Party Enamel Dots? So perfect for adding that extra little touch of love:
Here's a close-up of some of those items.....see all the cuteness below?
- Card Base: Blushing Bride Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold at 5-1/2".
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4".
- Layer #3: Love Blossoms Designer Paper 5" x 3-3/4".
- Designer Paper Banners: Love Blossoms Designer Paper and create (1) measuring 4-3/4" x 1-1/4" and (1) measuring 4" x 1". Trim both ends into a "V". Glue both of these banners flat on the card front.
- Stamped Banner: Whisper White Cardstock 1-1/2" x 3". "V" the bottom and stamp the swirls using the First Sight stamp set. Ink using Crumb Cake Ink and stamp on a scrap piece of paper and then without re-inking, stamp on the banner. Stamp the sentiment using Rose Red Ink. Glue in place using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add a Bow Paper Clip at the top of the white banner and a few Enamel Dots in the background.
I used the same products but added few different stamped layers:
- Pocket: Blushing Bride Cardstock 6" x 6-5/8". Score and fold at 1/2" & 3-1/4" on the 6" side. Add Tear & Tape Adhesive to the small tab and the bottom of one portion and fold to form the pocket. Using a Paper Crimper, crimp about 1" on the bottom. Add a half-circle at the top using the 1-1/2" Circle Punch.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 2-1/2" x 4-1/4". Glue to the front of the pocket.
- Layer #3: Love Blossoms Designer Paper 2-1/4" x 4". Glue to white layer.
- Designer Paper Banners: Love Blossoms Designer Paper and create (1) measuring 3-1/2" x 1-1/4" and (1) measuring 3" x 1". Trim both ends into a "V". Glue both of these banners flat on the pocket front.
- Heart: Stamp the heart image on Whisper White Cardstock and cut out with the Sweetheart Punch. Add a Bow Paper Clip to the heart and glue overlapping the banners using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Rose Red Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and hand-cut into a tiny banner. Glue to the pocket using Stampin' Dimensionals.
By clicking on the "Next Stop" button above, you will be directed to my wonderful teammate Melissa Davies. I just know you are going to love her projects!