So for today, I have another Sneak Peek from the Occasions Catalog. Did you know there are only 9 more days for this catalog to debut? How exciting! I hope those of you that are customers of mine have received your hard copy in the mail. If not, please let me know if it has not arrived yet.
Today's card is a card I CASE'd (Copy and Shared Everything) from the catalog which is shown on page 38. I used the Going Places Designer Paper and the Going Global stamp set to create a masculine card. I did substitute Burlap Ribbon and used a different paper pattern on my card, I love how the ribbon lifts the stamped image and banner in the center of my card:
The burlap ribbon is folded twice in opposite directions. I used Tear & Tape to keep it intact and glued to my card front. Here are the steps to creating this card:
- Card Base: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2". Score in the center at 4-1/4" and fold.
- Layer #2: Going Places Designer Paper 5-1/2" x 4-1/4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Fold Burlap Ribbon using two folds in opposite directions by overlapping the folds. Glue to card front in the center, horizontally using Tear & Tape.
- Stamp the globe image using Mossy Meadow Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and cut out using the 2" Circle Punch. Glue in place centered over the ribbon using Tear & Tape.
- Stamp the sentiment on a strip of Whisper White Cardstock piece measuring 3-1/4" x 5/8" using Mossy Meadow Ink. Glue centered over the globe using Stampin' Dimensionals.