December 7, 2015

Stampers For Others December Facebook Hop!

What a lucky day for you today. I had 3 posts today....yes 3! If you missed any, make sure you hit the "HOME" link at the top to read all 3! I had my usual Merry Monday Challenge post, my 12 Days of Christmas Tags post and now I have my Stampers For Others monthly Facebook hop post that is taking place tonight. Phew, lots going on for a Monday. Thank goodness for pre-posting ahead of time.


So our theme for December is tags and this is the tag I made for our Facebook hop:



If you haven't visited me on my business Facebook page yet, here is the link and make sure you "LIKE" me while you visit:

DEBBIE'S DESIGNS FACEBOOK PAGE


So let's talk about my tag a little bit. Do you like my blingy snowflake? I started with a Snowflake Element and added glue to the whole front using Multipurpose Glue. I then grabbed my snowflake with a tweezer and dipped it into the Silver Glitter and after I shook off the excess, glued it in place with Glue Dots. I then added Multipurpose glue to the center and press a Metal Rimmed Pearl in place.


The Silver Foil Sheet cuts so easily and looks so nice using the Christmas Greetings Thinlits Dies. Make sure you visit my teammates on Facebook to see what pretty tags they have in store for you!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the bling-y snowflake!!! That's my favorite part of this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bling-y snowflake!!! That's my favorite part of this tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly