I hand-painted the blocks that Dave made for me in the photo above and then added a hand-made felt hat and scarf for the snowman. I think this is so adorable. For the project below, Dave cut some birch tree limbs for me and stuck 3 of them together so that I could paint a trio of 3 Santa's on the angled flat part of the cut. I then added ribbon around all 3:
I am using the stamp set called "Botanical For You" that you will be able to earn for FREE during our Sale-A-Bration months. How do you earn a FREE stamp set? By placing a $50 order you get to pick one item for FREE in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. Placing an order for $100....pick two products and so on. One FREE product for every $50!
- Card Base: Pear Pizzazz 5-1/2" x 8-1/2". Score in the center at 4-1/4" and fold.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Stamp the sentiment in the center using Blackberry Bliss Ink. Add the assortment of flowers & leaves stamped using Real Red, Pool Party, Crushed Curry and Pear Pizzazz Inks.
- Bling: Add a few Rhinestone Jewels in the center of the Real Red flowers!
- Stamp Set: Botanical For You
- Inks: Blackberry Bliss, Real Red, Pool Party, Crushed Curry and Pear Pizzazz
- Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels