December 23, 2015

Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek!

I wanted to show you a few things I've been busy with these past few weeks. Not only do I paper craft but I also paint. I saw similar projects to these on Pinterest and had my hubby do the wood portion and then I added my own painting. What do you think of these two projects?


I hand-painted the blocks that Dave made for me in the photo above and then added a hand-made felt hat and scarf for the snowman. I think this is so adorable. For the project below, Dave cut some birch tree limbs for me and stuck 3 of them together so that I could paint a trio of 3 Santa's on the angled flat part of the cut. I then added ribbon around all 3:


I had so much fun painting both of these projects. So for today's card, yesterday I showed you a Sneak Peek project featuring a stamp set in the Occasions Catalog. Today my card is from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. Take a look:


I am using the stamp set called "Botanical For You" that you will be able to earn for FREE during our Sale-A-Bration months. How do you earn a FREE stamp set? By placing a $50 order you get to pick one item for FREE in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. Placing an order for $100....pick two products and so on. One FREE product for every $50!



This card is a one-layer card in the catalog but I switched it out a bit and added a Pear Pizzazz Card Base:
  • Card Base: Pear Pizzazz 5-1/2" x 8-1/2". Score in the center at 4-1/4" and fold.
  • Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Stamp the sentiment in the center using Blackberry Bliss Ink. Add the assortment of flowers & leaves stamped using Real Red, Pool Party, Crushed Curry and Pear Pizzazz Inks.
  • Bling: Add a few Rhinestone Jewels in the center of the Real Red flowers!
Card Supplies;
  • Stamp Set: Botanical For You
  • Inks: Blackberry Bliss, Real Red, Pool Party, Crushed Curry and Pear Pizzazz
  • Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! you are one talented lady. Your painted wood projects are so cute. Oh, and I like the card too. Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gerry. Wish I had more time to paint but you know that stamping takes up most of my time! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly