December 30, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Sneak Peek for December 2015!

Were you lucky enough to be signed up for the December Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin' Up!? I keep telling you how fabulous the kits are and I'm still waiting for you to sign up with me! Before I show you some additional projects that were made with this kit, here is a Stampin' Up! video you can watch. My video is at the end of my post:



Don't really have the room for a calendar or maybe just like me....I had already made myself a calendar for my desk a few months ago so hey....let's make some cards with this kit instead!

Did you know I belong to a group called the Paper Pumpkin Gurus and we join together each month to create Exclusive Projects for our subscribers only? This is a Sneak Peek of a project just to show you what you receive each month from our group as one of our subscribers:


Oh and look, the little gold stand that comes with the kit can be used to show off your cards! How cool is that?


This card has a little peek-a-boo window so that the flower that is glued to the inside peeks out. Below you will find the FREE PDF document that you can download and print, so you can follow and make your own card:


Click to download: December Sneak Peek

Click to sign up for the January kit: Debbie's Paper Pumpkin Store

Now I'm going to show you a few more projects that I created and I even have the video that shows how I made these:



Did you know the little gold easel holder that is meant to hold up the calendar pages can be used to display your cards?




All I added to these 4 cards was the additional cardstock needed for each card base. There are SO MANY pieces and layers you can use to create these cards and many more. Take a peek at my video to see how I actually created this cards:

If you can't view the video by clicking on it, here is the direct link: 



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Debbie, your alternative projects are THE BOMB! What a nice selection of cards and VERY creative! I am now very sad that this kit has sold out. I made the kit as it came and plan to give it to a friend for her home office desk, but now I want more to make YOUR projects! Thanks for the inspiration! Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRILLIANT and GENIUS!!
    Congratulations btw on your achievement on 100,000! I don't know how to do that!!! I'd LOVE to hear how you do your business!! I REALLY want to grow my own, as I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator as well. I basically joined at first to get my bait at 20%, but now that I'm moved into West Virginia and have a beautiful new home with a coming along craft room, I really want to grow my business!! HELP! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly