December 21, 2015

Merry Monday #185!



Welcome to our very last Merry Monday Challenge for 2015! Did I almost give you a heart attack? I didn't mean to! It's the last challenge for the year and much, much more to follow in 2016. So this week Nina is our hostess and is asking for boots on our Christmas cards. Here's my card and I hope you'll join us:



I added some dazzle to my boots which is hard to capture on photo's but really...it's there and very plentiful!



I colored my boots using a Blender Pen and my Real Red Ink Pad. I also colored my Rhinestone Jewels with a red Permanent Marker. I dug out retired papers and the retired Bootiful Occasions stamp set!


I want to wish everyone on the Merry Monday Challenge Team a Merry Christmas and to all of our readers also. We are so glad you join us each and every week. Whether you are playing along or just want to see what we create. We appreciate you and hope to see you in 2016!


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and I love this fun boots. Have a fantastic Christmas Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these classy boots with the sparkly tops, Debbie! Hope you don't need boots for Christmas. We're going to need to pull out the shorts! Have a merry, merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I so agree with Bonnie's comment above. It's to be 72 on Christmas day here in PA! SO unusual! Love your card, Debbie and those boots fit the bill perfectly! Just love it!! Wishing you & your family a blessed Christmas and a happy & healthy New Year! See you in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your classy, pink boots, Debbie!!! Have a very Merry Christmas! Looks like no snow for us here in CT. I would like just a little for Christmas day and then it can go away and stay warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, love those classy boots. Lovely card. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such stylish and sparkly boots!! Love the pretty colors you used, too. Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!