December 20, 2015

Last Christmas Cards!

Phew, I'm finally at the very end of showing you all of my Christmas cards. Of course you'll see some new ones on Monday's for the Merry Monday Challenge team I belong to. After today, I will be showing you some Sneak Peeks of the upcoming Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Catalog.

The 3 cards I am showing you today all use the Lots Of Joy stamp set. I made these a few months ago while hosting a Stampin Til' You Cramp event for a group that was formed from some of my customers. We meet once every other month for a full day of crafting. They come to my home and bring whatever they want to work on. It's free, we bring potluck food, we sometimes have a demonstration of some sorts, and best of all, we have fun!

I'll let you scroll down to view all six photo's of the three cards:






 
And I am so DONE with Christmas cards for now! I've been creating them since August and it's now time to move on to other things....like two new fabulous catalogs. Stay tuned for some GREAT sneak peeks!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!