December 13, 2015

Grateful For You Treat Holders!

This week I am going to try to finish loading photo's of projects I made the past few months but haven't blogged yet. My 12 Days Of Chrismtas Tags took up a bit of my time but it was fun wasn't it? I will then start showing you "Sneak Peeks" of the upcoming Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs. I've been playing with my new stuff....sweet!

I just completed an 8 month Techniques Class in November and I wanted to thank each attendee for coming to class on the last day of class. We meet once a month each month and learn 2 new techniques at each class. I don't hold classes during the winter months because of the winter's here in Maine.

So this is what I made for each of my attendees:



Did you know you can create projects just about anywhere? Why do I say that? Because I was starting to panic a little thinking I wasn't going to get these done in time. I stamped everything I needed and prepped all the layers and on our way to OnStage in Baltimore MD....while Dave drove, I crafted! This is my container full of parts and pieces on my lap in the car:



These were all the pieces stamped and punched out and ready to rock & roll!


I used 6" x 6" pieces of designer paper. You add a strip of Tear & Tape on one end only and twist your paper to resemble a cone shape and press in place to glue:


I then added all of my layers in the front as shown above. I purchased a large bag of party mix and filled icing bags that of course are already in the shape of my treat holder. Now how easy is that? I tied a ribbon at the end, trimmed the bag top and voila, my goodies are all ready to insert into my treat holder:




Here are the supplies I used for each treat holder:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!