We've got an awesome Saturday Blog Hop today for Create with Connie & Mary. We are all featuring Christmas gift tag's. I really like how mine turned out using the Winter Wishes stamp set:
- Crumb Cake Cardstock cut 2" x 5-1/2". Trim to top using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. Stamp the sled image using Early Espresso Ink. Color the sled using a Blender Pen, Crumb Cake & Real Red Ink. Round the two bottom corners using the Project Life Corner Punch.
- Layer #2: Neutrals Paper Stack cut 2" x 5-1/2". Trim to top using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. Round the two bottom corners using the Project Life Corner Punch. Layer the two tags together and glue using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Baker's Twine: Add a string of Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine through the hole at the top and tie off.
- Bow: Use the Bow Builder Punch and Real Red Cardstock. Create one bow and glue to the top of the tag.
- Other Layers: On a scrap Crumb Cake Cardstock piece, stamp 2 skis and 2 snowshoes. Hand-cut all 4 images and color using Crumb Cake, Early Espresso & Tempting Turquoise Inks with a Blender Pen. Glue to the tag, gluing one snowshoe with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from the Happy Scenes stamp set using Real Red Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut with the Word Window Punch. Sponge the edges with Crumb Cake Ink using a Sponge Dauber. Glue in place using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Snowflake Element: Add adhesive to the Snowflake Element by coloring it with a 2-Way Glue Pen and dipping it into Dazzling Diamonds. Glue to the snowshoe!