December 1, 2015

20% OFF FOR DECEMBER!

What does December mean in my Stampin' Up! business? It means that every year in December, I give you my discount as a Thank You for being a customer of mine!




It's true....I do this every year. Whether you are a new customer or have been with me all year long, I give you 20% on EVERYTHING that you order. I will mail you a check once your order has been placed through my Online Store. December is a busy month and I am wrapping up my classes for the winter months so while you shop, I'll figure out your discount and mail it to you along with the FREE monthly kit that I send as a Thank you!

Here's the link to my Online store and don't forget:
  • The Annual Catalog
  • The Holiday Catalog
  • The Clearance Rack
  • and The Weekly Deals (which I will list below)
DEBBIE'S ONLINE STORE LINK

PLEASE USE HOSTESS CODE IN THE HOSTESS BOX: GEQYZHWQ


NOTE: This is NOT a Stampin' Up! promotion, it is my promotion to you! And for those of you that are demonstrators, I please ask that you not report me to Stampin' Up! for doing this. Thank you!


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly