The Flower Medallion and Snow Flurry Punches make creating this tag a quick one. I layered the 3 snowflakes using Stampin' Dimensionals for height:
The top of the tag was hand-cut. Here's a close-up of the beautiful snowflake:
- Layer #1: Pool Party Cardstock 2" x 4-5/8". Stamp the sentiment at the bottom using Marina Mist Ink and hand-cut the shape at the top.
- Layer #2: Marina Mist Cardstock measuring 2-1/8" x 4-3/4". Glue under the Pool Party layer and trim the two corners by hand. Cut a hole at the top using a 1/4" Handheld Punch.
- Flower: Using Marina Mist Ink, stamp the large snowflake on Marina Mist Cardstock and two of the smaller snowflake. One on Whisper White Cardstock and the 2nd on Soft Sky Cardstock. Punch all of the snowflakes using the coordinating punches. You will be using only one snowflake of each color. Stack and glue them on top of each other using Stampin' Dimensionals. Glue to the tag to the left.
- Pearls: Add multiple pearls to the whole background of the tag and one large pearl to the center of the snowflake.
- Ribbon: Thread a piece of White Seam Binding Ribbon through the hole and tie the tails together using White Baker's Twine. Trim the ends of the ribbon.
If you've missed any of my tags so far, you can view them all here:
Stampin' Up! products used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the December session, great for your upcoming January, Valentine and Occasions classes:
- Bloomin' Love Bundle 3D Project
- Going Global
- Timeless Love
- No Bones About It
- BONUS: Bloomin' Love Card Set
Did you purchase our 2-month WINTER BONUS SPECIAL in November?
Remember the December Mini Session was included, you already have the password in that Welcome Letter!
Here's a little teaser of the projects we are doing this month! (New photos on the Coming Soon projects when Mary and I get our orders, but we KNOW you'll love them!)