The Joyous Season stamp set makes a pretty tag doesn't it? I stamped the bird on a separate piece of cardstock and popped it up by gluing it using Stampin' Dimensionals:
I love the addition of one single Home For Christmas Enamel Dots in the bottom corner and Linen Thread wrapped around the bottom of the tag over and over again!
- Whisper White Cardstock measuring 3" x 5". Use the Banners Framelits Dies at one end by turning the die to cut the end into a point rather than a flagged end.
- Stamp a few lined branches using Soft Suede Ink and stamp the berries using Rose Red Ink.
- Add a few bold (non-lined) branches stamped in Smoky Slate Ink.
- Stamp the sentiment using Smoky Slate Ink at the top.
- Stamp the bird on a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock using Rose Red and Soft Suede Inks. Stamp the beak using Crushed Curry Ink. Hand-cut the bird and glue in place using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punch a hole at the top using the handheld 1/4" Circle Punch.
- Add Linen Thread looped at the top and around the bottom several times and tied into a knot.
- Add one Home For Christmas Enamel Dot at the bottom of the tag!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the December session, great for your upcoming January, Valentine and Occasions classes:
Did you purchase our 2-month WINTER BONUS SPECIAL in November?
Remember the December Mini Session was included, you already have the password in that Welcome Letter!