12 Days Of Christmas Tags
So today I'm thinking of all of you "pink" lovers. What do you think of this beauty? Doesn't the vellum look fabulous layered over the Pink Pirouette layer?
I added a little bit of bling, a little bit of ribbon and a tiny sentiment to complete my tag:
- Layer #1: Pink Pirouette Cardstock measuring 2-1/2" x 5". Trim the two top corners using the Curvy Corners Trio Punch.
- Layer #2: Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum Paper 2-1/4" x 4-3/4". Trim the two top corners using the Curvy Corners Trio Punch. Glue to the Pink Pirouette Cardstock layer. Punch a hole at the top using the 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch. Add Baker's Twine through the hole.
- Layer #3: Add a strip of White Jute Ribbon diagonally about 1/2" from the bottom using 2 rows of Tear & Tape.
- Layer #4: White Glitter Ribbon glued to the White Jute Ribbon using Tear & Tape.
- Snowflake: Glue a Metal Rimmed Pearl to the center of a Snowflake Element and glue to the tag using Glue Dots.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Pink Pirouette Ink on Whisper White Cardstock that is 1/2" wide. Hand-cut the end into a "V" and slide the cardstock under the Snowflake Element and press in place using Glue Dots.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the December session, great for your upcoming January, Valentine and Occasions classes:
- Bloomin' Love Bundle 3D Project
- Going Global
- Timeless Love
- No Bones About It
- BONUS: Bloomin' Love Card Set
Did you purchase our 2-month WINTER BONUS SPECIAL in November?
Remember the December Mini Session was included, you already have the password in that Welcome Letter!
Here's a little teaser of the projects we are doing this month! (New photos on the Coming Soon projects when Mary and I get our orders, but we KNOW you'll love them!)
*Visit Create with Connie & Mary to sign up today!