So here is my tag for Day #1:
The background layer of this tag uses the "Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Paper". Why is it specialty? Because 2 of the sheets are gold foiled and the other pages are double-side with metallic ink on one side. It is so pretty in person:
So how do you create one of these tags? I'll list the steps below this photo:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
- Winter Wonderland Special Paper cut with the Banners Framelits Dies. (2-1/2" wide). Use the 1/4" Handheld Circle Punch to punch a hole at the top.
- Layer #2: Real Read Cardstock 2-1/2" x 1-1/2". Use the rick-rack border from the Cutie Pie Thinlits Dies on one 2-1/2" side. Glue to the very top of the tag. Use the first hole to cut a hole through the red cardstock with the 1/4" Handheld Circle Punch.
- Layer #3: Using the handheld punch and a scrap piece of the designer paper, cut 1 hole with the punch. Using the hole, place the 1/2" Circle Punch with the hole in the center and punch a ring. Glue the ring to the top of the tag.
- Sled: Stamp one sled image on Soft Suede Cardstock using Soft Suede Ink. Hand-cut using scissors and an Exacto knife in the smaller inside portions. Glue to the tag on the right-hand side using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Snowshoes: Stamp two snowshoes using Soft Suede Ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock. Hand-cut using scissors and an Exacto knife in the smaller inside portions. Glue to the tag layered over the sled.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Real Red Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut out using the Washi Label Punch. Glue over the snowshoes & sled.
- Bow: Create a small bow with the ribbon and glue to the top of the sled with Glue Dots.
- Twine: Cut a piece of twine about 10" long and tie off into the hole at the top of the tag.