November 11, 2015

Weekly Deals & Other News!

Hi Stampers, I want to start out by APOLOGIZING to a lot of you! In cleaning out my email files yesterday, I decided to "empty" out my spam folder. I NEVER check my spam folder and on my gosh....a lot of you had contacted me through my blog and guess what? The messages all went to SPAM! So if you think I don't respond to you.....PLEASE DON'T. I ALWAYS respond to my emails within 24 hours unless I am traveling or on vacation. I am so sorry! I added the blogger.com email address that your messages bounce from in my address list so this should not happen again. I was able to find most of the comments and transfer them back to my inbox to answer to. If you sent me a message and I did not respond, first of all SORRY and please message me again.



Today will be a short post as I am off to a Stampin' Up! event this morning, woohoo! Dave and I are driving to Baltimore Maryland and making a mini vacation out of this trip.  During this time, I am offering 15% off all Online Orders while I am gone to my event:



My special is effective November 13 & 14 so make sure your order goes in on one of those two days. I will mail you a check for the 15% off when I mail you your thank you kit at the end of the month. Note that this is not a Stampin' Up! special, it is my own special.

This weeks "Weekly Deals" are as follows:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Here are some projects I made using some of the Weekly Deals items:


You will be seeing the gift bag project which sports a poinsettia made with the Festive Flower Punch on Friday when I post the information for my Advanced Class. I had a great time using this punch to create my multi-layered poinsettia!


Love the look of the Metallic Foil Doilies. They are so easy to glue in place and add layers. What a great look for this card.


And finally, the Snow Flurry Punch helped me whip up this card with a dangling snowflake!
**************
Also available for viewing starting today:



NOVEMBER 2015 MINI SESSION

* Includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!

* All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)

* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!

Visit Create with Connie & Mary to purchase!



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly