November 24, 2015

Sneak Peek Occasions Catalog!

While I attended OnStage a few weeks ago, we were able to view upcoming products from the Occasion Catalog that will debut in January. We were all given card kits and experimented with some of the new products. On the left you'll see the photo of the card and on the right is the finished one layer card front:

 
When I arrived home, I cut a little bit off of the sides and glued my finished layer to a Night of Navy card base. I love how all of the new designer paper looks layered together in multiple strips:
 


For those of you that know me well, you know how I LOVE to create masculine cards so this product suite is right up my alley. The stamp set is called Going Global and the designer paper is called Going Places. Did you notice another new product?

 
What about the inked background on my Sahara Sand Cardstock layer? YES....it's a new embossing folder called World Traveler. We inked the embossing folder with Sahara Sand Ink and ran it through the Big Shot Machine.
 
 
I have photo's to show you that I took while at OnStage, of all the new product displays that we were able to drool over:










Make sure you stop by tomorrow as I have another sneak peek to show you.
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh! Drooling is right! I just got my demo copy of the Occ and SAB catties and I can hardly wait to pre-order! They've really outdone themselves. TFS the sample boards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly