November 10, 2015

Ribbon Tree for Christmas!

Before I show you today's project I want to remind you that our November Mini will be posting soon at Create with Connie & Mary. Now is the time to sign up as we have lots of projects for you just in time for Christmas!


COMING SOON!!
NOVEMBER 2015 MINI SESSION
* Includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!

* All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)

* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!

*Mini session is available beginning on Nov. 11th

PLUS…we have a WINTER BONUS for you!  Purchase both the November and December Mini Sessions and get a special winter project designed by Mary Brown for FREE!

Visit Create with Connie & Mary now to sign up!
****************************

So I found this really neat card on Pinterest for a ribbon tree. I really wanted to try it out. I didn't use as much ribbon on my card because I ran out of room but I think it turned out pretty neat. Do you?


I used Glue Dots to secure my ribbon in place in a zigzag pattern making the zigzag's a little larger each time I started a new row. I then added the Home For Christmas Enamel Dots in all 3 colors for ornaments:



Here are the Card Supplies Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly