November 3, 2015

Paper Pumpkin October Sneak Peek!

Paper Pumpkin Subscribers of mine, you will be receiving your project sheets on how to create ALL OF THESE PROJECTS in your email today! Look at all of the beautiful colors and projects:



Did you know that refill kits have been posted for this kit and are now available for purchase? I've heard rave reviews that this was the best kit yet. There are only a few days left to sign up for the November Paper Pumpkin and I'm thinking Christmas cards (crossing fingers). You need to sign up before November 10th to receive the November kit. Click below to subscribe now:

DEBBIE'S PAPER PUMPKIN STORE

And here is the information you need for the refill kit which can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE:




Blissful Bouquet Refill Kit, Item #140381   
Price: $8.00
(October 2015)
Kit Includes
* 9 card bases (3 styles)
* 9 printed envelopes (3 styles)
* 11 printed background papers
* 3 sheets of die-cut accents
* 1 sheet of gold accents
* 8 yds of vanilla baker’s twine
* 1 sheet of dimensionals

* Must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order this item.


Did you see the FREE project sheet I had on my blog a few days ago? If you missed it, this is the card that you can create:



And you can download the PROJECT SHEET by click HERE or on the photo below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6ewXtr7gAd1aUNRVVhrdkdNaVU/view?usp=sharing
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly