I tried really hard last month to try to talk you into signing up because I just knew the kit was going to be all about Christmas cards. If you did not sign up, you missed out on this great kit.
The first two cards are the designs from the directions included in the kit. Five of each card are included in the kit along with coordinating envelopes. Don't forget that all of these kits contain EVERYTHING you need...ink, cardstocks, designer papers, embellishments, ribbons, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals and full photo and step-by-step directions.
You don't even need to create additional projects. If you follow the directions and make 5 of each of these two cards, that's the purpose of the kits. I love them just the way the are!
The following cards are all designs I came up with using the supplies in my kit plus a few extra's. If you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber of mine, I will be sending you the measurements and supplies I used for each card:
I even added a bag-a-lope for treats by using one of the envelopes. Isn't it cute?
- Kits get mailed to you automatically each month around the 12th of each month. You don't need to do anything once you subscribe.
- It's a surprise to all of us each month when we open our boxes.
- I send you additional projects so you can recreate them if you like, with all the measurements.
- I also send you 10-12 Exclusive Projects from the Paper Pumpkin Gurus each month.
- I am here to help you with any questions as your demonstrator!
Visit my Paper Pumpkin Store to sign up before December 10th to receive the December kit!