November 25, 2015

More Sneak Peeks!

Oh boy do I have some great Sneak Peeks to show you today. I have two cards that I made during OnStage in Baltimore. The first card is from a botanical suite. The stamp set is called Botanical Blooms, the designer paper is called Botanical Gardens and the framelits are called Botanical Builder. You will absolutely love this....I just know it!


Take a close look and you'll notice that the framelits for the flower you see below, partially cut the inside of each petal so they can be popped up:


I turned the layer I made and glued it to a Hello Honey Card Base:




For the second card, we cut out a new heart from the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies. It is so pretty and delicate. See all of the guts that were removed from the heart? We have a new tool! You'll be able to see it soon. The Big Shot Die Brush easily removes small cut pieces from the die. We were all able to use it at our event and I'm going to be sure to order one!


Once I arrived home, I glued my heart to a Basic Gray Cardstock card base. I glued the heart in place using Stampin' Dimensionals behind all of the flowers that were stamped that coordinate with this heart from the Bloomin' Love stamp set:



I used Organza Ribbon at the bottom of my card base layered with Blushing Bride Sequin Trim. You can see a close-up of the heart below:


I hope you enjoyed my 2 previews for today. I'll have one more tomorrow! I have not had a minute to use my new products that were delivered to me last week. Can you believe it? I've had classes almost every night since I arrived back home and we are traveling today for Thanksgiving. I hope to have time next week to create and give you some more Sneak Peeks! 


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these cards...cannot wait to receive my catalogs to see everything! My personal favorite at this moment is the heart card! Have a great Thanksgiving Dat, Deb...if you are traveling, please be safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol, we did travel to my sons which is 4.5 hours away and made it back safely. Thanks for thinking of us!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!