November 30, 2015

Merry Monday Challenge #182!

I was so in love with the inspiration photo that Kathy posted for our weekly challenge at Merry Monday this week. Isn't this little birdie totally adorable?
 

So now you know what the design team has used for our projects, we all added birds. The way I came up with my card is sort of unique. I made this card early in the summer when I attended an all day crafting day with some of my customers and I had set the card aside with other cards that I made that day. I had planned on posting them throughout the Christmas season. I had this one in my hand and decided that adding a bird to the foreground would look great. What do you think?


I coordinated him with the Spiral Punch border strip that I added to the side of my stamped layer by giving my bird a glimmer wing:


The card turned out to be perfect for our challenge this week! Make sure you visit my teammates at Merry Monday for some more bird inspiration!

I also wanted to let you know I am starting my "12 Days Of Christmas" series that I add to my blog each year, starting tomorrow. This year I will be showing you "12 Days Of Christmas Tags" so make sure you come back tomorrow!



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful....have long loved that bird.....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with those rich colors, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Debbie, I love this pretty winter scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to recycle an older design, you can't tell!
    Thanks for the chance to be GD this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card . I love the colours and the trees - abd the bird with the golden wing :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, Debbie! I love the bird's wing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these trees, Debbie! Cute bird with the glittery wing too! Thank you for the gorgeous Christmas card you sent. I love happy mail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, your card is SO pretty! Fabulous trees and love the touches of glitter - very festive! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this "golden-winged" beauty! Gorgeous card, Debbie! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly