November 23, 2015

Merry Monday Challenge #181!

 

Good Morning and welcome to a brand new week at Merry Monday. Are you almost ready to send out your Christmas cards? Are you starting to panic because you don't have enough of them made up ahead? You know....if you play our challenge each week throughout the year...no panicking as you'll have plenty of cards when December rolls around. Wouldn't that be a great New Year's Resolution?

So this week Lesley is our hostess and she has asked that our cards be blue & white with some texture. Here's my card for this week:



I used the Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies and did you notice that there's no stamping? The only ink you see here is the sponging on my layers. For texture I used the Softly Falling Embossing Folder for the sky and added Rhinestone Jewels for some bling:

 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today and be sure to visit Merry Monday to view some more gorgeous cards by the Merry Makers!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

15 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, my favorite colors blue and white. Love your card. Going to check out the others now. Happy Thanksgiving.
    :) (Nancy Farrell)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Deb, loving the color combo and this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Debbie, I love this peaceful winter scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wintry snow scene, Debbie. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely winter scene, Debbie! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie

    I like the elevation you have with your layers - looks very 3d! Nice and soft.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty layers and dimension on your card, Debbie. Sponging the smoke coming out of the houses was a very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the scene you created - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the layers of your peaceful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this little scene designed with the blue colours. Happy Thanksgiving to You and Your Family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty scene, Debbie! Love all that blue! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love the layers of borders - so fun, Debbie! And no, thanks to Merry Monday - no panic in this household! I'm leisurely addressing my envelopes and already have plenty of cards since I sometimes doubled up some weeks! Thanks for the inspiration all year!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those dies and the wonderful blues you used! Hope you're having a wonderful (birthday) weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO pretty Debbie!! Love the scene you created and happy birthday to you!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. the wintry scene you created is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly