November 2, 2015

Merry Monday Challenge #178!

Love, Love, Love the color combo Bonnie has in store for us this week at Merry Monday. I hope you had a great weekend and I hope you plan on creating for our challenge this week:


I really glammed it up this week by using Red & Gold Foil Sheets. Red & gold always go so well together and this card really proves it doesn't it?


Although the card is clean & simple, the shimmer is so pretty in person. It was a little difficult to capture it well with my camera. I embossed the two gold ornaments and also used the ornament die to cut a portion off of alternating sides of each gold ornament so that I could piece my three ornaments side-by-side without layering:

 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today! I'm so glad you are here and I hope you plan to visit my teammates at Merry Monday today! We have two new designers that just joined our team. Make sure you welcome them as we are excited to have them with us!

Supplies used on my card:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com
.

9 comments:

  1. WOW! I know what you mean about capturing the shine with the camera, but I think you did an amazing job, Debbie! Love the ornaments all lined up and that tiny poinsettia grounding the banner! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are amazing ornaments, especially embossed in gold, really striking! Have a fantastic week! Heart hugs, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous ornaments. Love red and gold together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these ornaments. Stunning in red and gold. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Debbie, your card is fabulous! You've definitely inspired me (or is that "enabled" haha) I think I need that gorgeous die now! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Debbie with the red and gold ornaments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those ornaments look absolutely gorgeous in red and gold! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so pretty Debbie, your ornaments are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! Love those ornaments Debbie!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!