November 6, 2015

First Friday PDF of the Month!

If you are a customer of mine, I will be sending you my VIP Newsletter with PDF instructions on how to create this cute "Easel Calendar" sometime this weekend. Plus.....


A FREE project kit with all of the pieces needed to assemble this project will be mailed to you the first week of December when placing an ONLINE ORDER with me for the month of November through my  ONLINE STORE! (excluding Pearl Jewels). I only have a LIMITED number of these kits so order as soon as you can if you would like one!

NOTE: I STILL HAVE SOME OF YOU WHO ARE PICKING "NO CONTACT" ON YOUR ONLINE ORDERS AND WHEN THE ORDERS COME THROUGH I AM NOT GIVEN A NAME TO WHOM THE ORDER BELONGS TO. I CAN NOT SEND YOU A CARD KIT. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE "NO CONTACT" BOX IS NOT CHECKED!


The calendar folds flat for mailing. You can set it up in the open position on your desk or work area:


I used the new Curvy Corner Trio Punch on the corners of the Whisper White Cardstock layer. It makes for a nice looking corner:

 
When your kit is mailed to you, you will have everything you need but the pearls. You can add any type of jewel in the center of your flowers!

Thank you to all of my customers that support me. Last week I reached a milestone by achieving my first $100,000.00 in sales. Kudos to all of you that have helped me along the way! I so appreciate all of you!

EDITED:  Due to numerous requests I am adding the website I purchase my calendars through:

Vippies

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!