November 30, 2015

Cyber Monday Sale!



TODAY ONLY! 
FREE PRODUCTS FOR YOU!

Place an Online Order of at least $50 (before shipping & tax) 
using the Hostess Code above and you can choose one of the 
following products for FREE:


****************************************

Place an Online Order of at least $100 (before shipping & tax)
using the Hostess Code above and you can choose one of the 
following products for FREE:

************************************
Place an Online Order of at least $150 (before shipping & tax) 
and you can choose one product in the $50 category and one in 
the $100 category and you also receive Hostess Rewards. 
Do not use the Hostess Code I provided above so you can
 redeem your own Hostess Rewards and reap all the benefits.

Once you have placed your order through my Online Store, please email me your FREE product choice and I will mail your items within 2 weeks when my order comes in. My email address is: debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!