November 28, 2015

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop!

How would you like to see a new Christmas card for this weeks Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary? Our theme this week is "Anything Goes". I had this card all ready ahead of time and thought it would be appropriate to use for today:


I'm not sure what this technique is called. I stamped the "Joyful" sentiment and cut it in half and then inserted a smaller sentiment in the center. Maybe I should call it Partial Sentiment Cut?


I love how the White Perfect Accents look with the white-on-white, don't you?


Here are the steps to creating my card:

  • Card Base: Melon Mambo Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
  • Layer #2: Early Espresso Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
  • Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 5" x 3-3/4". Set aside.
  • Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 5" x 3-3/4". Stamp the Joyful sentiment using Melon Mambo Ink at the bottom. Trim across going through the sentiment in the center horizontally. Glue the bottom portion over Layer #3 using Stampin' Dimensionals and even with the bottom. Stamp the 2nd sentiment above the bottom portion using Early Espresso Ink. Stamp the branches and dots using Early Espresso and Melon Mambo Inks. Glue to Layer #3 above sentiment #2. Turn over to the back and trim excess cardstock even. Glue to card base.
  • Bling: Add a few White Perfect Accents to the background.
Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Joyful Season, Peaceful Wreath
  • Inks: Melon Mambo, Early Espresso
  • Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Early Espresso, Whisper White
  • Accessories & Tools: White Perfect Accents, Stampin' Dimensionals
You will now be directed to Nicole Tugrul's magnificent blog. Make sure you visit all of my teammates by following each stop!



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!