November 13, 2015

Advanced Class for November!

I'm hosting my monthly Advanced Class for November and we will be creating a coordinating set. A homemade gift bag that uses two pieces of 12" x 12" Designer Paper and a card to go with the bag. Both projects use the Spider Web Doily on the reverse, white side:



November 24, 2015
6:00 p.m in my home
Cost is $8 for both projects
Please bring your usual supplies


We will be using the Festive Flower Builder Punch and the coordinating Reason For The Season stamp set for both projects. The gift bag flower has lots and lots of layers and flower layers look fabulous with the Neutrals Paper Stack Designer Paper as the background.


I have a few more spots left if you are local. Contact me today to sign up!

Project Supplies:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly