November 5, 2015

A Little Gift Bag Treat Holder!

Hi Everyone, I hope your week is going well. My head-cold doesn't seem to want to leave me but I am finally doing better. Today I am showing you how to create a cute & quick treat holder for a lollypop using the Gift Bag Punch Board:




You can purchase the Gift Bag Punch Board through my Online Store listed at the bottom of my post. The item # is 135862. This is what my project looks like:


I punched some small holes at the top and threaded a ribbon through. Once you tighten the ribbon the lollipop is intact and you can present this as a cute gift. I thought it would come in handy for you around Christmas time:


I used the "S" small size on the punch board by cutting a piece of Real Red Cardstock 10" x 4-1/4" so you can make two with one cardstock sheet. Follow the steps for punching and scoring and this is what your cardstock should look like:


I then added a 2" circle using the Merry Moments Designer Paper cut with the 2" Circle Punch. Add punched circles at the top for the ribbon.

The sentiment is from the Num-Num stamp set stamped in Whisper White Ink and Mossy Meadow Cardstock. I trimmed the ends into a "V" with my Paper Snips. I glued this over the circle with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Tie a piece of White Satin Ribbon, insert the lollipop, tighten the ribbon and tie a bow and you are ready to start your gift-giving!

How would you like to have MORE ideas with the Christmas season? We have lots and lots of ideas to show you during our November Mini Session at Create with Connie & Mary. Look at our Sneak Peek listing of projects:


COMING SOON!!
NOVEMBER 2015 MINI SESSION

* Includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!

* All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)

* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!

*Mini session is available beginning on Nov. 11th

Visit Create with Connie & Mary now to sign up!

Today's Stampin' Up! supply list:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!